INEOS Inovyn SHEQ Policy
We aim to be a chemical industry leader in safety, health and environmental protection by ensuring our products meet both customers’ and wider society's increasing expectations. We will do this by protecting the health and safety of our employees, the communities in which we operate and the users of our products. We, and those who work with us, will also minimise the environmental impact from the storage, transport and disposal of our products.
In more detail, we will:
- meet and where possible exceed all relevant legal requirements applying to safety, health and the environment;
- manage SHE as an integral part of our business through a formal management system that sets clear SHE standards/ targets and monitors our performance against them;
- require all members of staff (and others who work on our behalf) to adhere to the standards of our SHE Management System and to exercise personal responsibility to prevent harm to themselves, others and the environment;
- provide appropriate SHE information and training to our employees, others who work for us, handle our products or operate our technologies; and
- participate in industry wide responsible care and sustainable development activities.